Saturday, April 3, 2010

There's Not a Better Time to Do Nothing Than Now

So, I've been on this really intense Kings of Leon kick lately. Does anybody else do that? Own a cd for a while, but not really listen to it? Then you finally listen to it and BAM! it's life changing? I love when that happens.

Spent yesterday evening with Kayla. We had a great time, watching VH1 and Demetri Martin. Also, we watched the Princess and the Frog. God, I've missed Disney. Like, classic Disney. It really kind of took me back to my childhood. It was a nice little trip down memory lane.

This morning, I decided to skip the work day for Urinetown. I woke up with a migraine, and I just didn't think I could handle it. I felt a little guilty, but I had a nice relaxing day instead. I slept in and got some grocery shopping down. I'm thinking about working on some of my homework, but it's so nice out, and I'm having such a good time doing nothing...

Today has been a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment