Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Listen. Do You Want to Know a Secret?

40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what.

[one] Have you ever been asked out?
Well...not really.

[two] Where was your default picture taken?
At the championship game for the Missouri Valley Conference. Go Shockers!

[three] What's your middle name?
Renae.

[four] Your current relationship status?
Tragically, tragically single.


[five]
Does your crush like you back?
I can only hope.

[six] What is your current mood?
Pretty good, actually. Just downloaded some awesome songs, so...

[seven] What color of underwear are you wearing?
Blue and green.

[eight] What color shirt are you wearing?
Violently purple.

[nine] Missing something/someone?
Always. But on my mind right now are Tristan and Kalon.

[ten] If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
I would have given in. Probably.

[eleven] If you must be an animal for one day, what?
Hmmmmm. A tiger. Those are badass.

[twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
Yes, once. When I was a little girl. I choked on a piece of bacon.

[thirteen] Something you do a lot?
Sway. Seriously. I'm never standing still.

[fourteen] The song stuck in your head?
"Make Me Happy" from The Wild Party. But, when do I not have that song stuck in my head?

[fifteen] Who did you copy and paste this from?
Kalon Steinaway.

[sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Fiona Apple. Also, Bella Swan. Even the same year. :/

[seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
Um, a couple of weeks ago.

[eighteen] Have you ever performed in front of a large audience?
Yes. I live for it.

[nineteen] If you could have one super power what would it be?
SHAPESHIFTING!!!!! And I don't just want the ability to turn into other things--I also want the ability to change my appearance and, like, grow extra arms and stuff. God, I love when people ask me this question.

[twenty] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Smile or style.

[twenty-one] What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Venti iced green tea lemonade with sweetener.

[twenty-three] Favorite color?
Green. Like, really bright green.

[twenty-four] Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
Ha! Yeah, ask me about Big Time Rush.

[twenty-six] What are you?
That's vague. Human, happy, female, awesome. What else do you need to know?

[twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language?
I'm not fluent or anything, but I'm pretty good at French. And I realized that I know an astonishing amount of Latin. Thanks, choir.

[twenty-eight] What's your favorite smell?
Rain. Play-doh (Don't ask).

[twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word.
Ridicusome.

[thirty-one] Have you ever kissed in the rain?
No. And I never will because some cliches make me gag.

[thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
Blueberry pie, strangely enough.

[thirty-three] What should you be doing?
Getting to sleep at a decent hour.

[thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
A customer.

[thirty-five] How often do you talk to God?
Every couple of days or so.

[thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
No. I'm not exactly a big fan of Nature.

[thirty-seven] If you could have any name in the world, what would you want?
Molly Roxanne. What? I think it's pretty.

[thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
Not really. I'm a little bit funnier.

[thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
Who knows any more? Dark blonde?

[forty] Who was the last person to make you cry?
My voice coach. She's tough on me, but I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment