Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dream a Little Dream

So, I might have had a certain dream the other night. One of those dreams where you can't be positive of what happened, but can vaguely remember parts of it.

What I do remember is me hooking up with my acting professor. Now, that's weird enough. What makes it really strange is that he wasn't really my professor. He was more like a mix of every teacher I've ever had a crush on. Crushes that go back to middle school. Seriously, the man in my dream had every attribute that I found attractive in each man. He was a conglomeration of their best features. T's sensitivity, V's sense of humor, S's douchebaggy charm, and J's looks.

Instead of being really creeped out, I realized it was a really great dream. Call it daddy issues or whatever, but I've always kind of had a thing for men that are in a position of authority--particularly a position of authority over me. It makes me feel, I don't know...safe.

There's nothing wrong with feeling safe, is there?

However, there is something wrong with how awkward I made my acting class this morning. Whoops!

Also, I forgot my phone at home this morning for the umpteenth time. I think my subconscious is trying to tell me that I'm avoiding my responsibilities. Which could very well be true.

Note to self: stop listening to subconscious and stop being so forgetful.

No comments:

Post a Comment